Assumption College seeks students who will take full advantage of the extraordinary opportunities available to them. We look forward to reviewing your application and have provided information below regarding the required materials and deadlines. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us with questions.
All students applying to Assumption College must do so online through the Common Application. Get tips on completing the Common Application.
- A completed Common Application
- An official high school transcript including senior grades (Must be submitted directly from your high school.)
- A letter of recommendation from a counselor or teacher
- Standardized test scores (optional). Should you want your test scores included in your application review, the school code for the SAT is 3009 and the ACT code is 1782. Test scores must be submitted from the testing center.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee (paid through the Common Application at time of submission)
- Early Decision Deadline is November 1
- Early Action Deadline is November 1
- Early Action II Deadline is December 15
- Regular Decision Deadline is February 15
Students can expect to receive an admission decision about four to six weeks after the application deadline.
See a full list of Admissions-related dates and deadlines.
SAT and ACT standardized test scores are optional. TOEFL is still required if English is not your first language. Assumption focuses on the strength of an applicant's high school performance, cumulative grade point average, weighted rank in class (if available), teacher recommendations, guidance counselor evaluation, student essay and co-curricular involvement. If you do wish to submit test scores to Assumption, please use the following codes:
- SAT code is 3009
- ACT code is 1782
- TOEFL code is 3009