Thank you for your interest in Assumption College! Assumption is pleased to receive applications from qualified international students. A candidate for transfer admission should follow the procedure outlined below.
Please submit the following:
- Common Application
- A personal statement about your college education and why attending Assumption College would be of value to you (part of the Common Application)
- Official college transcript with at least 12 credits completed (24 is preferred) and a G.P.A. of 2.5 or better
- Official secondary school transcript or a G.E.D. (General Education Development)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scores
- Assumption College requires SAT or ACT scores if your language or language of instruction is not English.
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or advisor
- College Official's Report. Use our form.
- Bank statement which must be officially certified or notarized indicating that the candidate has sufficient funds to study at Assumption College. Cost of attendance is estimated at $47, 195.*
- $50 application fee made payable to Assumption College (You can pay this fee through the Common Application.)
For International First Year Student information, click here.
If English is not your native language, you must take the Test of English as a Foregin Language (TOEFL) and have the scores sent directly to Assumption College. Assumption's TOEFL code is 3009.
Recommended minimum scores:
Assumption College also accepts IELTS and Pearson test scores. The minimum IELTS score is 6.5 and the minimum score for the Pearson test is 53.
- For admission in the Fall semester, all documents must be received by June 1.
- For admission in the Spring semester, all documents must be received by October 1.
Interviews are available for international students via telephone or Skype. Please contact the Director of Admissions, Mario Silva-Rosa at email@example.com to schedule an interview.