It’s never too early to start planning and preparing for post-graduation success. Assumption College Career Development & Internship Center is dedicated to helping undergraduates map out their future from the day they arrive at the College.
Experienced, full-time professionals provide guidance and resources as you explore academic and career options, set goals, and work towards post-graduate success. Workshops, events and individual advising help you to identify and pursue career opportunities, graduate school, and post-graduate service opportunities.
The Career Development & Internship Center provides:
- Career Advising: Individual and group appointments cover post-graduate preparation as well as professional development programs.
- Career And Lifelong Learning (CALL): Assumption's CALL program helps first-year students and sophomores identify their strengths, build a portfolio, set individual goals and explore academic interests and career options.
- Events & Networking: Connect with a wide variety of organizations to explore career opportunities through career and graduate fairs, online job postings and the on-campus recruiting program
- Internships: Gain practical experience that complements your classroom studies.
- Online Resources: Students have access to both Hound Explorer and the My.Assumption Career Services portal page, where you can search job and internship postings and find a wealth of quides and resources.