Living on campus can be an important part of your college education. At Assumption, 90 percent of the students live on campus for all 4 years, which enables you to build a strong network of friends for life. You'll be part of a dynamic community that is active 24/7.
The College is dedicated to the development of an inclusive residential community that fosters individual growth and learning, with an emphasis on personal choice and accountability and a network of support and guidance.
Residential Life at Assumption
- Residence halls photos and descriptions
- What should you bring to campus
- Frequently asked questions
- Residential Life Staff
- Residential Life Policies
- Off Campus Housing
- Assumption Dining
- Food Allergy Information
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- First Year Student Housing, Academic Program, and Theme Linked Preference Survey